Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sleeping Babies

Does any other parent have my obsession with photographing your sleeping children?  I can't seem to help myself...they're just so darned cute...and funny...and cute!  Some days it seems to be the only photo I can snap of them that isn't just a big blur.
There's always the classic sleeping newborn.  So sweet, so small and pink...and squishy.  Sorry, I'll stop :-)
You've got the funny pet-involved photo...


 The mid-action shot...

 This little gal shopped 'til she dropped...


 And partied-hardie...


To tired to even finish his supper.

In the end, I think it's just my attempt (as the parent of three) to hold onto every snippet, every morsel of their childhood.  To remember every adorable, silly, wacky, beautiful look on their little faces.  To attempt to freeze time.  To capture the feeling of small feet running the floor in our house, little fingers smudging the glass, and tiny arms hugging my leg.  It doesn't work, but it helps me remember.

2 comments: