Monday, April 30, 2012

Kale Chips

Kale washed, dried, and chopped

Kale Chips ready to be tasted!

I made kale chips tonight for a snack, so yummy!  Much better than the other concoctions I probably would've come up with after the kids went to bed, haha.  They're very simple to make.  The recipe I use is a spin-off from my friend's recipe at her blogsite All About Home.

The recipe is simple, here are the ingredients:

1 bunch kale
Cooking spray
2-3 pinches of Redmond's Real Salt

1- Wash and dry the kale, chop or tear into bite-sized pieces (I prefer to remove the stems).
2- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, then spread the leaves out evenly.
3- Spray the leaf bites with cooking spray and lightly salt them.
4- Bake at 350 for about 10-12 min or until crispy.
ENJOY!

Note- My kids love and fight over these things, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment